Below is an update on Fishing Regulations for Door County and specific changes for Clark Lake. This update can be found on page 34 of the 2020-21 Wisconsin Fishing Regulations. Click Here for a link to the 80 page 2020-21 Wisconsin Fishing Regulations.
Motor trolling is permitted county-wide (3 hooks, baits or lures per person). Door County inland waters are in the Northern Bass Zone (see base regulations on p. 10).
• Clark Lake: Only 10 panfish may be kept.
• Kangaroo Lake: Only three walleye may be kept and they must be at least 18″.
• Lake Michigan, Green Bay and Sturgeon Bay—See the Lake Michigan regulations on page 72.
• Mink River: Fish refuge (season closure) downstream to the mouth at Rowley Bay from the First Sunday in March until June 15
• Tributaries to Lake Michigan and Green Bay: See the tributary regulations on p. 69.
Unfortunately the results of the 2019 DNR Fish Study of Clark Lake will not be ready for publication until late 2020 at the earliest. CLAA will keep you informed as more information becomes available.